This handy guide shows you how easy it is to integrate your Volusion account with ShippingEasy!
Note: A Volusion Pro or Premium account is needed to integrate with ShippingEasy
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Volusion credentials after selecting Volusion from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 4 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- You will then see a form displaying Platform and API URL. Select Volusion in the Platform field.
- The API URL field will be populated with information from your admin panel in Volusion. You should open up either a tab or a new browser window and log in to your Volusion account (so that you do not have to constantly flip between pages or screens).
- Once you've got your Volusion control panel open, click on the Inventory > Import/Export button from the top level navigation menu.
- Then, select the Volusion API tab.
- On this screen you'll need to select Run next to "Generic Orders".
- Select Run again to reveal the API URL.
- Copy this URL and paste it back into ShippingEasy.
- Once that is done, you can click the Verify and continue button.
Your integration is now complete!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
How to: Integrate your Volusion store with ShippingEasy (VIDEO)
What type of Volusion account do I need to integrate with ShippingEasy?
How do I get rid of old orders on Volusion?
How do I Bulk Update order statuses on the back-end of my Volusion store?
How can I choose which statuses I bring in for my Volusion store?