Volusion is an award winning eCommerce website solution. Best of all, it's easy to integrate Volusion with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: a Volusion Pro or Premium account is needed to integrate with ShippingEasy
Use this guide to connect your Volusion store with ShippingEasy.
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, select Volusion from the Platform menu.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Volusion API URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Volusion.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Volusion API URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section.
- You will be asked to provide ShippingEasy with your Volusion API URL.
- To access your API URL, open a new browser tab or window to log into your Volusion account.
- Once your Volusion control panel is open, click on the Inventory > Import/Export button from the top level navigation menu.
- Then, select the Volusion API tab.
- On the Volusion API: Import / Export page, select Run next to "Generic Orders".
- On the Volusion API: Run Generic\Orders page, select Run at the top right to reveal the API URL.
- Copy the API URL from Volusion and paste it back into ShippingEasy.
- Within ShippingEasy, Save the API URL. You're done and your Volusion store is now integrated with ShippingEasy!