Volusion is an award winning eCommerce website solution. Best of all, it's easy to integrate Volusion with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: a Volusion Pro or Premium account is needed to integrate with ShippingEasy
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Volusion will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Volusion API URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Volusion store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Volusion.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Volusion API URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section.
Once you are prompted to provide ShippingEasy with your Volusion API URL:
- Open a new browser tab or window to log into your Volusion account.
- Once your Volusion control panel is open, click on the Inventory > Import/Export button from the top level navigation menu.
- Then, select the Volusion API tab.
- On the Volusion API: Import / Export page, select Run next to "Generic Orders".
- On the Volusion API: Run Generic\Orders page, select Run at the top right to reveal the API URL.
- Copy the API URL from Volusion and paste it back into ShippingEasy.
- Within ShippingEasy, Save the API URL.
That's it! Your Volusion store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
How to: Integrate your Volusion store with ShippingEasy (VIDEO)
What type of Volusion account do I need to integrate with ShippingEasy?
How do I get rid of old orders on Volusion?
How do I Bulk Update order statuses on the back-end of my Volusion store?
How can I choose which statuses I bring in for my Volusion store?