Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Volusion store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Volusion works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Requirements to integrate Volusion with ShippingEasy
A Volusion Pro or Premium account is needed to integrate with ShippingEasy.
When you are ready to connect your Volusion store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Volusion to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Volusion.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Volusion API URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section.
Once you are prompted to provide ShippingEasy with your Volusion API URL:
- Open a new browser tab or window to log into your Volusion account.
- Once your Volusion control panel is open, click on the Inventory > Import/Export button from the top level navigation menu.
- Then, select the Volusion API tab.
- On the Volusion API: Import / Export page, select Run next to "Generic Orders".
- On the Volusion API: Run Generic\Orders page, select Run at the top right to reveal the API URL.
- Copy the API URL from Volusion and paste it back into ShippingEasy.
- Within ShippingEasy, Save the API URL.
Your Volusion store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.