Volusion follows Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance standards which requires their users to update their credentials every 90 days.
If you have recently changed your password within Volusion, your API URL changed also. ShippingEasy uses the precise API URL address to access your orders. If we do not have the correct API URL, then your store will spontaneously disconnect and your orders will stop syncing.
ShippingEasy cannot connect to your Volusion store until you update the API URL in ShippingEasy.
To reconnect your Volusion store:
- From any page in the app, navigate to the SETTINGS page.
- Under INTEGRATIONS, select STORES & ORDERS.
- From the STOREES & ORDERS page, locate your Volusion store.
- Click the Re-connect button next to your Volusion store details.
- You'll be asked to update you API URL. Learn how to generate your API URL in Volusion.
- Once you've entered your new API URL, Save the changes.
Your store is now reconnected and your future orders will sync with ShippingEasy!
If you have missing orders that need to be synced, please contact our support team:
- Paid subscribers will see links to email, chat, or call ShippingEasy support in the top left corner of the app.
- FREE Starter subscribers can email the date of your oldest unshipped order to email@example.com with a request to sync your unshipped orders.
What are API credentials?
Toubleshoot: Syncing Volusion orders
How to use ShippingEasy with Volusion
How to: Remove Volusion orders from ShippingEasy
What is FTP and how does it relate to Volusion Custom Fields?