Storenvy is a popular eCommerce platform among independent brands. It's easy to integrate your Storenvy account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Storenvy will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by logging into Storenvy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Storenvy store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Storenvy. Complete your store integration by logging into your store.
Once you are prompted to log into Storenvy:
- You will be prompted to login to your Storenvy account. Type in your "Username" and "Password" and then click the "Sign In" button:
- You will be taken to the ShippingEasy Integrations page where your Storenvy website will be preloaded.
- Finishing filling out the information form
- Click Save and you're done! Your store on Storenvy is now integrated with ShippingEasy.
That's it! Your Storenvy store is now connected to ShippingEasy!