Shopify is a popular online store builder. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Shopify store with ShippingEasy. First provide ShippingEasy your Shopify URL, then grant access to your Shopify store.
How to: Integrate Shopify when registering a new ShippingEasy account
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Shopify URL after selecting Shopify from the Platform menu.
- Below the Platform menu you'll see a field for myshopify URL. Type your store's admin URL.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .com
- Select Save & Continue.
- Continue with the steps to grant ShippingEasy access to your store.
How to: Connect your Shopify store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Shopify. You will then see one additional field: myshopify URL
- In the myshopify URL field, type your store's admin URL.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .com.
- Select Save.
How to: Grant ShippingEasy access to your Shopify store
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Shopify. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Shopify will direct you to a screen titled "You're about to Install ShippingEasy Connect". Find the Install button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
Your Shopify store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Shopify.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat