Shopify is a popular online store builder. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Shopify store with ShippingEasy. First provide ShippingEasy your Shopify URL, then grant access to your Shopify store.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To begin the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Shopify will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your store.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .comThese steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Shopify store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Shopify. Complete your store integration by adding your Store URL.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .com.
Once you are prompted to grant ShippingEasy access to your Shopify store:
- Once logged in, Shopify will direct you to a screen titled "You're about to Install ShippingEasy Connect". Find the Install button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
Your Shopify store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Shopify
How to use ShippingEasy with Shopify
How long does it take for my orders to download after I have added my store?
Why are my Shopify orders not syncing?
How to: Select which order statuses sync from Shopify into ShippingEasy
Can I turn off Shopify shipment confirmation e-mails?