Shopify is a popular online store builder. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Shopify store with ShippingEasy. First provide ShippingEasy your Shopify URL, then grant access to your Shopify store.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Shopify will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by granting ShippingEasy access to your store.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .comThese steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Shopify store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Shopify. Complete your store integration by adding your Store URL.
TIP: log into your Shopify account and copy/paste the URL from the address bar; remove all text after .com.
Once you are prompted to grant ShippingEasy access to your Shopify store:
- Once logged in, Shopify will direct you to a screen titled "You're about to Install ShippingEasy Connect". Find the Install button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
Your Shopify store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Shopify
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email | Answers
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat | Answers
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.