Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Etsy store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Etsy works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your Etsy store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Etsy to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Etsy. Complete your store integration by allowing access to ShippingEasy in Etsy.
Once you are prompted to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account:
- You will now be directed to Etsy.com to login to your account. Once logged in, you will be asked to Allow Access to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account.
- Once connected, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy to configure your store details.
Your Etsy store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.