Etsy is a popular eCommerce website for handmade and vintage items. It's easy to integrate Etsy Accounts with ShippingEasy!
The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Etsy will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Etsy store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Etsy. Complete your store integration by allowing access to ShippingEasy in Etsy.
Once you are prompted to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account:
- You will now be directed to Etsy.com to login to your account. Once logged in, you will be asked to Allow Access to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account.
- Once connected, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy to configure your store details.
That's it! Your Etsy store is now connected to ShippingEasy!