It's easy to integrate Etsy Accounts with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Etsy credentials after selecting Etsy from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Etsy from the platform drop down. Then select Save.
- You will now be directed to Etsy.com to login to your account. Once logged in, you will be asked to Allow Access to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account.
- Once connected, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy to configure your store details.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
*The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.