It's easy to integrate Etsy Accounts with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Etsy credentials after selecting Etsy from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Etsy from the platform drop down. Then select Save.
- You will now be directed to Etsy.com to login to your account. Once logged in, you will be asked to Allow Access to authenticate ShippingEasy's connection to your Etsy account.
- Once connected, you will be redirected back to ShippingEasy to configure your store details.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.
*The term ‘Etsy’ is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.