With the powerful Single Click Install feature of the BigCommerce Apps page, you can create a new ShippingEasy account and immediately integrate it with your BigCommerce store - all in a few easy steps.
Access Single Click Install into your BigCommerce account.
- Click the Apps tab on the left side of the screen and select Marketplace.
- Find the entry for ShippingEasy and then click it:
- On the next screen, click the blue Install button on the right side and create a new ShippingEasy account:
- On the next screen, click the Confirm button to give ShippingEasy access to your BigCommerce account:
- Pick the plan that is right for you and then click Get Started.
- Fill in your account information
- Confirm your BigCommerce platform.
- Confirm how many shipments you have per month.
- click the Start Now button.
Setup your BigCommerce store within ShippingEasy.
- To connect your store and begin syncing orders, click the Connect to BigCommerce button:
- Fill in your BigCommerce Admin Panel URL. Click Save.
You can continue to set options such as a store logo, notification emails, etc. Or you can always do that later within ShippingEasy.
- On the next step you will setup your accounts for purchasing United States Postal Service postage.
- That's it! You have created a ShippingEasy account and integrated it with your BigCommerce store. To access ShippingEasy from within BigCommerce, click the ShippingEasy logo in the application bar on the left:
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat