With the powerful Single Click Install feature of the Bigcommerce Apps page, you can create a new ShippingEasy account and immediately integrate it with your Bigcommerce store - all in a few easy steps.
Please note: Using Bigcommerce Single Click Install creates a new ShippingEasy account. If you already have a ShippingEasy account and want to integrate a Bigcommerce store, please follow the instructions here.
To use Single Click Install, log in to your Bigcommerce account and then follow these easy steps.
- Click the APPS tab over on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Apps icon at the top of the left side of the page:
- Click the App Store button to list the available applications:
- Find the entry for ShippingEasy and then click it:
- On the next screen, there is a blue Install button on the right side - click it to install ShippingEasy on the Bigcommerce Apps bar and create a new ShippingEasy account:
- On the next screen, click the Confirm button to give ShippingEasy access to your Bigcommerce account:
- Pick the plan that is right for you and then click Get Started.
- Fill in your account information and then click the Save & Continue button.
- On the next step you will setup your Bigcommerce store within ShippingEasy. Most of the form is already filled out based on your Bigcommerce settings you just need to fill in your address:
You can also set options such as a store logo, notification emails, etc. Or you can always do that later within ShippingEasy.
- On the next two steps you will setup your accounts for purchasing United States Postal Service postage.
- That's it! You have created a ShippingEasy account and integrated it with your Bigcommerce store. To access ShippingEasy from within Bigcommerce, click the ShippingEasy logo in the application bar:
For more information on using ShippingEasy within Bigcommerce, refer to our guide on How to Use ShippingEasy as a Bigcommerce App.