Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your BigCommerce store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how BigCommerce works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your BigCommerce store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your BigCommerce to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select BigCommerce. Enter your BigCommerce store URL into ShippingEasy. Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Entering your BigCommerce permanent address into ShippingEasy:
- In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, from the left side navigation, click on Account Settings:
- Next, click on Account Details:
- From the top navigation, click on My Account and select Store Details:
- Scroll down to Details to see your Current Domain, Permanent Address, and Control Panel address URLs. Copy the Permanent Address.
- Paste the permanent address into the Admin Panel URL field and select save.
- This will open up a window to approve the ShippingEasy application in Bigcommerce. Select the Confirm button.
- After you've clicked Confirm, you'll be redirected to ShippingEasy and you're done!
Your BigCommerce store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.