BigCommerce is a leading eCommerce platform. ShippingEasy supports BigCommerce stores to make shipping a breeze! Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, integrating your BigCommerce store is easy too!
If you are registering a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your BigCommerce credentials after selecting BigCommerce from the Platform menu.
Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your BigCommerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select BigCommerce. You will be prompted for your BigCommerce credentials.
Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce store URL into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Entering your BigCommerce permanent address into ShippingEasy
NOTE: BigCommerce stores must be live in order to connect to ShippingEasy. If your store is not live and/or in a maintenance mode, the API will not be able to create a connection.
- In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, from the left side navigation, click on Account Settings:
- Next, click on Account Details:
- From the top navigation, click on My Account and select Store Details:
- Scroll down to Details to see your Current Domain, Permanent Address, and Control Panel address URLs. Copy the Permanent Address.
- Paste the permanent address into the Admin Panel URL field and select save.
- This will open up a window to approve the ShippingEasy application in Bigcommerce. Select the Confirm button.
- After you've clicked Confirm, you'll be redirected to ShippingEasy and you're done!