It's easy to integrate BigCommerce Accounts with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your BigCommerce credentials after selecting BigCommerce from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 6 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- You'll see a form displaying Platform. Select Bigcommerce.
- The remaining fields are going to be filled with information from your store on Bigcommerce. In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, click on the Settings menu at the left corner of the screen. In the menu that displays, click the Legacy API Settings link from Advanced Settings.
- On this screen, click the Action icon and then select Edit for the "admin" user.
- The Legacy API Account details will be displayed in Bigcommerce.
- Copy the "Username" from the Bigcommerce screen to the "Username" field in ShippingEasy. Copy the API Path from the Bigcommerce screen to the "Store URL" field in ShippingEasy. And copy the "API Token" from the BigCommerce screen to the "API Token" field in ShippingEasy.
Quick Tip: Select the text in Bigcommerce and then right-click the mouse to easily copy it for pasting over in ShippingEasy.
- When you have copied the values, click the Cancel button at the bottom of the Bigcommerce screen.
- After the values are copied to the ShippingEasy screen, just click the Save button and you're done!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
How to: Export my product data from Bigcommerce
How to: Integrate your BigCommerce store with ShippingEasy (step-by-step guide with pictures)
How to: Integrate your Bigcommerce store with ShippingEasy (VIDEO)
How to use ShippingEasy with BigCommerce
How to: use ShippingEasy as a Bigcommerce App