BigCommerce is a leading eCommerce platform. ShippingEasy supports BigCommerce stores to make shipping a breeze! Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, integrating your BigCommerce store is easy too!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. BigCommerce will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Enter your BigCommerce store URL into ShippingEasy. Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your BigCommerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select BigCommerce. Enter your BigCommerce store URL into ShippingEasy. Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Entering your BigCommerce permanent address into ShippingEasy:
NOTE: BigCommerce stores must be live in order to connect to ShippingEasy. If your store is not live and/or in a maintenance mode, the API will not be able to create a connection.
- In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, from the left side navigation, click on Account Settings:
- Next, click on Account Details:
- From the top navigation, click on My Account and select Store Details:
- Scroll down to Details to see your Current Domain, Permanent Address, and Control Panel address URLs. Copy the Permanent Address.
- Paste the permanent address into the Admin Panel URL field and select save.
- This will open up a window to approve the ShippingEasy application in Bigcommerce. Select the Confirm button.
- After you've clicked Confirm, you'll be redirected to ShippingEasy and you're done!
That's it! Your BigCommerce store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
I just signed up for ShippingEasy, now what do I do?
How to: Print a shipping label
How to use ShippingEasy with BigCommerce
How to use ShippingEasy as a Bigcommerce App
How to: Export my product data from Bigcommerce