BigCommerce is a leading eCommerce platform. ShippingEasy supports BigCommerce stores to make shipping a breeze! Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, integrating your BigCommerce store is easy too!
If you are registering a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your BigCommerce credentials after selecting BigCommerce from the Platform menu.
- Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your BigCommerce store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select BigCommerce. You will be prompted for your BigCommerce credentials.
- Complete your store integration by entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy. These steps are outlined in the next section of this article.
Entering your BigCommerce credentials into ShippingEasy
Note: BigCommerce stores must be live in order to connect to ShippingEasy. If your store is not live and/or in a maintenance mode, the API will not be able to create a connection.
- The remaining fields are going to be filled with information from your store on Bigcommerce. In a new tab or browser window, log into your BigCommerce account.
- Once you've got your Bigcommerce store open, click on the Advanced Settings menu at the left corner of the screen.
- In the menu that displays, click the Legacy API Settings link.
- On the Legacy API Accounts page, click the Action icon and then select Edit for the "admin" user.
- On the Edit Legacy API Account page, your BigCommerce credentials will be displayed.
- In BigCommerce, copy the API Path.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the API Path into the API Path field.
- In BigCommerce, copy the Username.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Username into the Username field.
- In BigCommerce, copy the API Token.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the API Token into the API Token field.
- When you have copied the values, click the Cancel button at the bottom of the Bigcommerce screen.
- After the values are copied to the ShippingEasy screen, just click the Save button and you're done!