ShippingEasy will only sync "Complete" eBay orders. "Paid" orders will always sync; however, you can choose whether you'd like to sync "Unpaid" orders as well. By default, only "Complete" statuses will be configured to sync into ShippingEasy.
"Complete" (and paid) eBay orders will be brought into ShippingEasy with a status of Awaiting Shipment.
"Complete (Unpaid)" will be brought into ShippingEasy with a status of Awaiting Payment. An eBay order may be "Complete (Unpaid)" when, for example, PayPal is reviewing a payment transaction before approving it.
Select which Order Statuses Sync from eBay into ShippingEasy
- From any where in app, navigate to the SETTINGS icon and under the INTEGRATION section, select STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your eBay store information, click Edit store settings.
- Under the ORDERS tab, Scroll down to "Enabled Order Statuses".
- Uncheck the box next to Complete (Unpaid) if you do not want unpaid orders to sync. Conversely, check the box if you do want unpaid orders to sync.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save the changes.