Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your eBay store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how eBay works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your eBay store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your eBay to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select eBay.
- Fill in your eBay username. Complete your store integration by logging into eBay and granting access to ShippingEasy.
- After entering your eBay username into ShippingEasy, you'll be taken to an eBay login page.
If you've already logged in, you'll be taken directly to a screen titled "Grant Application Access: ShippingEasy". Find the I Agree button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
eBay may ask you to answer some security questions to verify your account before allowing it to connect with ShippingEasy. This is to ensure privacy and security when connecting your store with a 3rd party application such as ShippingEasy.
Your eBay store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.