It's easy to integrate eBay Accounts with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your eBay credentials after selecting eBay from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 6 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- If you have already set up your ShippingEasy account, navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on STORES & ORDERS under the INTEGRATIONS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu in the middle of the screen, select "eBay".
- Below the Platform box you'll see a box that says eBay Username. Here, you'll just need to type the username you use to access your eBay account.
- Once you hit Save you'll be taken to an eBay login page, or if you've already logged in, you'll be taken directly to a screen titled "Grand Application Access: ShippingEasy". Find the I Agree button at the bottom of this screen and click it.
NOTE: eBay may ask you to answer some security questions to verify your account before allowing it to connect with ShippingEasy. This is to ensure privacy and security when connecting your store with a 3rd party application such as ShippingEasy.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.