Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Amazon store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Amazon works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Requirements to integrate Amazon:
- Your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token. See step 6 below for details.
- You must have an Amazon Professional Seller account.
- Integration of multiple Amazon marketplaces into ShippingEasy requires connecting each separately.
For example: if you sell on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, you will need to integrate each one individually so that your ShippingEasy STORES & ORDERS page will list each marketplace as a unique store. This will also help you to track your orders and shipments for each marketplace.
Learn more about ShippingEasy's support for Amazon international marketplaces.
When you are ready to connect your Amazon store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account:
If you are integrating a store for the first time, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Amazon store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Amazon. You will be prompted for your Amazon credentials.
- Complete your store integration by entering your Amazon credentials into ShippingEasy.
- You will be asked to provide ShippingEasy with your Amazon Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- To access your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token, you'll need to sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS).
To sign up for Amazon MWS, use the appropriate web page below for the Amazon Marketplace you want to integrate with ShippingEasy. Repeat the integration steps for each marketplace:
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- To the left on the page under Appstore, click the Authorize new developer button.
If you do not see the Authorize a Developer button on the Manage your apps page, contact Amazon Seller Central support, as you may need to have your permissions updated by Amazon.
- In the Developer's Name field, enter ShippingEasy
- In the Developer Account Number field, if your Amazon Marketplace is for:
- USA, Canada, or Mexico enter 9250-5860-2418
- UK, France, Germany, Italy, or Spain enter 8218-0355-2767
- Select Next and then Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement. Select Next again.
- From Amazon, copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- In ShippingEasy, paste the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
- Click Save. If your Amazon account is only authorized to sell on one marketplace - you're done and your Amazon store is now integrated with ShippingEasy!
- If your Amazon account is authorized to sell on more than one marketplace, select the marketplace to integrate from the Marketplace ID menu.
- Click Save.
Your Amazon store is now integrated with ShippingEasy! Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.