We understand you have many different processes when it comes to fulfilling your orders. To cater to this, 3dcart customers have the ability to select the exact "Order Status" you would like for us to download.
By default, the orders with the status of "New", "Processing", "Unpaid" and "Partial" will pull into your ORDERS page.
It's easy to edit these settings:
- Navigate to SETTINGS > STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your 3dcart store, click Edit Store Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Enabled Order Statuses" section and check each status that you'd like to sync into ShippingEasy.
- In the "Custom Status Name" field, enter the exact custom status name as it appears in your 3dcart control panel. TIP: we suggest copy and pasting these to ensure accuracy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
- Then head back to your ORDERS page and click Sync with Store.
It's absolutely imperative that the custom status listed in ShippingEasy exactly matches the status as it's saved in 3dcart. Even a minor difference, such as spaces, capitalization, or punctuation, will result in orders failing to sync.
As a result, we recommend copying and pasting the statuses directly from 3dcart into ShippingEasy. Here's how to view the statuses within your 3dcart store:
- Login to your 3dcart admin panel.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Store Settings.
- Scroll down to "Order Settings" and select Edit Order Status.
- The "Definition Column" is what ShippingEasy maps to, whereas the "Status" column is what you have named these.
- Copy the text in the "Status" column into ShippingEasy, as noted in step 3 of the first section above.
How to use ShippingEasy with 3dCart
How does the "Sync with Store" option work with 3dcart custom statuses?
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
When did my orders last sync with ShippingEasy?
How can I disable automatic order downloads?
Can I edit an order in my store after it has synced and have the changes update in ShippingEasy?