ShippingEasy will show the status information from each order from your store on the ORDERS page. The following order statuses from Shift4Shop will automatically sync to ShippingEasy:
The status Hold is not automatically included in order downloads. You can manually select to include this as well as 3 custom statuses in orders that sync by following these steps.
To select Shift4Shop order statuses to sync into ShippingEasy:
- Navigate to SETTINGS > STORES & ORDERS.
- Under your Shift4Shop store, click Edit Store Settings.
- Click the "Orders" tab and scroll down to the "Enabled Order Statuses" section and check each status that you'd like to sync into ShippingEasy.
- In the "Custom Status Name" field, enter the exact custom status name as it appears in your Shift4Shop control panel. TIP: we suggest copy and pasting these to ensure accuracy.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
- Then head back to your ORDERS page and click Sync with Store.
It is imperative that the custom status listed in ShippingEasy exactly matches the status as it is saved in Shift4Shop. Even a minor difference, such as spaces, capitalization, or punctuation, will result in orders failing to sync.
We recommend copying and pasting the statuses directly from Shift4Shop into ShippingEasy. Here's how to view the statuses within your Shift4Shop store:
- Log in to your Shift4Shop admin panel.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Store Settings.
- Scroll down to "Order Settings" and select Edit Order Status.
- The "Definition Column" is what ShippingEasy maps to, whereas the "Status" column is what you have named these.
- Copy the text in the "Status" column into ShippingEasy, as noted in step 3 of the first section above.