Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Shift4Shop store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Shift4Shop works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Versions supported by ShippingEasy
ShippingEasy supports Shift4Shop REST API integration. If you integrated your Shift4Shop store with ShippingEasy before June 2016, learn about migrating from the legacy to REST integration or watch this video.
ShippingEasy does not support new Shift4Shop legacy integrations.
When you are ready to connect your Shift4Shop store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Shift4Shop to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Go to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select Shift4Shop. You will be prompted for your Shift4Shop credentials.
Once you are prompted for your Shift4Shop credentials
- You will be asked to provide ShippingEasy with your Shift4Shop Store URL and Shift4Shop Token.
- Open another browser tab and login into your Shift4Shop account to access your Shift4Shop Store URL and Token.
- Click the Modules entry in Shift4Shop:
- Scroll down or search for the REST API module and click Settings.
- Click the Add button:
- Paste ShippingEasy's Public Key: 4f5462ddbc8e615821aea3346cd03801 into the field in Shift4Shop and click Save:
- Click the Authorize button:
- A new browser window opens (be sure to enable popup windows in your browser). Copy the Store URL from the popup window:
- Copy the Shift4Shop Token from the popup window:
- Click the Save button in ShippingEasy.
- That's it! Your Shift4Shop store is now connected to ShippingEasy!