3dcart is a popular eCommerce solution. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your 3dcart store into your ShippingEasy account.
NOTE: If you integrated your 3dcart store with ShippingEasy before June 2016, please learn about migrating from the legacy to REST integration or watch this video.
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. 3dcart will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your Store URL and 3dcart Token. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your 3dcart store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select 3dcart. You will be prompted for your 3dcart credentials.
Once you are prompted for your 3dcart credentials:
- You will be asked to provide ShippingEasy with your 3dcart Store URL and 3dcart Token.
- To access your 3dcart Store URL and Token, you'll need to open another browser tab and login to your 3dcart account.
- Click the Modules entry in 3dcart:
- Scroll down to the entry for the REST API module and click the plus sign button:
- Click the Change Settings link
- Click the + Add button:
- Paste ShippingEasy's Public Key: 4f5462ddbc8e615821aea3346cd03801 into the field in 3dCart:
- Click the + Add button:
- Click the + Authorize button:
- A new browser window opens (be sure to enable popup windows in your browser). Copy the Store URL from the popup window:
- Copy the 3dcart Token from the popup window:
- Click the Save button in ShippingEasy:
- That's it! Your 3dcart store is now connected to ShippingEasy!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email | Answers
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat | Answers
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.