Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Newegg store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Newegg works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
Versions supported by ShippingEasy
Newegg Business is not supported by ShippingEasy.
When you are ready to connect your Newegg store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Newegg to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Newegg from the platform drop down. From there, log into your Newegg account. To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Once you are prompted for your Newegg store credentials:
- Open another browser window and login to your Newegg account. After you login, on the lefthand side, select Business Report>Summary:
- To the far right, you will see Seller Performance. Underneath it will show you your Seller ID:
- Copy this value and paste it into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. Include your Newegg Seller ID and request an API Secret Key to use with ShippingEasy. The Newegg team will respond with an email that contains your Secret Key, which you will copy to the field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button.
Your Newegg store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.