It's easy to integrate your Newegg account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Newegg credentials after selecting Newegg from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 6 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Newegg from the platform drop down. Then just click the Save button.
- You need two pieces of information from your Newegg account. your Seller ID and your Secret Key:
- Open another browser window and login to your Newegg account. After you login, in the upper left corner, click the link for Manage Account:
- Click the Account Settings link:
- The Account Information tab has your Seller ID. Copy this value:
- Paste it into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. Include your Newegg Seller ID and request an API Secret Key to use with ShippingEasy. The Newegg team will respond with an email that contains your Secret Key, which you will copy to the field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.