It's easy to integrate your Newegg account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Newegg credentials after selecting Newegg from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 6 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Newegg from the platform drop down. From there, you will need two pieces of information from your Newegg account-your Seller ID and your Secret Key:
- Open another browser window and login to your Newegg account. After you login, on the lefthand side, select Business Report>Summary:
- To the far right, you will see Seller Performance. Underneath it will show you your Seller ID:
- Copy this value and paste it into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. Include your Newegg Seller ID and request an API Secret Key to use with ShippingEasy. The Newegg team will respond with an email that contains your Secret Key, which you will copy to the field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
Accounts trialing or registered on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.