Newegg is an popular online marketplace for computer electronics and hardware. It's easy to integrate your Newegg account with ShippingEasy!
NOTE: Newegg Business is not supported by ShippingEasy.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop down menu, select Newegg.
- Complete your store integration by logging into your Newegg account. To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Newegg store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select Newegg from the platform drop down. From there, log into your Newegg account. To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Once you are prompted for your Newegg store credentials:
- Open another browser window and login to your Newegg account. After you login, on the lefthand side, select Business Report>Summary:
- To the far right, you will see Seller Performance. Underneath it will show you your Seller ID:
- Copy this value and paste it into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- To get the Secret Key, send an email to Datafeeds@newegg.com. Include your Newegg Seller ID and request an API Secret Key to use with ShippingEasy. The Newegg team will respond with an email that contains your Secret Key, which you will copy to the field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the Save button and you're done!