Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Jane store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Jane works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Jane to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Jane. Complete your store integration by adding your Jane credentials. Continue with the steps to grant ShippingEasy access to your store.
Grant ShippingEasy access to your Jane store:
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Jane. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Jane will to confirm ShippingEasy’s access to your account. Click Authorize.
- Your Jane store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Jane.com.