It's easy to integrate your Jane account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Jane will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. The steps to grant ShippingEasy access to your store are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Jane store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Jane. Complete your store integration by adding your Jane credentials. Continue with the steps to grant ShippingEasy access to your store.
Grant ShippingEasy access to your Jane store:
- When you hit Save, you'll be taken to Jane. If you're not logged in, you'll be prompted to do so.
- Once logged in, Jane will to confirm ShippingEasy’s access to your account. Click Authorize.
- Your Jane store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Learn more about using ShippingEasy with Jane.com.
That's it! Your Jane store is now connected to ShippingEasy!