Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate your Sears store with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how Sears works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your Sears store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your Sears to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Sears. Complete your store integration by adding your Sears
Once you are prompted for your Sears Seller ID:
- In a different browser tab, login to your Sears account and click the menu in the upper-right corner of the page (where your name is displayed). Copy the Seller ID from Sears:
- Into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- Enter the email address you use to login to your Sears account:
- Click the Account Info link in Sears:
- Scroll down to the API Authorization Key section and click the Generate New Key button:
- Copy the newly generated Authorization Key from Sears:
- Into the API Authorization Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the "Save" button and then you're done!
Your Sears store is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.