It's easy to integrate your Sears account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for your Sears credentials after selecting Sears from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 5 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- To integrate your Sears account within an existing ShippingEasy account, navigate to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- On the STORES settings page, click on the blue + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select "Sears" from the drop down Platform menu.
- In a different browser tab, login to your Sears account and click the menu in the upper-right corner of the page (where your name is displayed). Copy the Seller ID from Sears:
- Into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- Enter the email address you use to login to your Sears account:
- Click the Account Info link in Sears:
- Scroll down to the API Authorization Key section and click the Generate New Key button:
- Copy the newly generated Authorization Key from Sears:
- Into the API Authorization Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the "Save" button and then you're done!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.