Sears is one of the largest retailers in the country, with a massive network of warehouses and fulfillment centers accessible to eCommerce merchants. Follow the steps below to connect your Sears account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Sears will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by logging in and entering your Sears credentials after selecting Sears from the Platform menu. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Sears store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Sears. Complete your store integration by adding your Sears
Once you are prompted for your Sears:
- In a different browser tab, login to your Sears account and click the menu in the upper-right corner of the page (where your name is displayed). Copy the Seller ID from Sears:
- Into the Seller ID field in ShippingEasy:
- Enter the email address you use to login to your Sears account:
- Click the Account Info link in Sears:
- Scroll down to the API Authorization Key section and click the Generate New Key button:
- Copy the newly generated Authorization Key from Sears:
- Into the API Authorization Key field in ShippingEasy:
- Click the "Save" button and then you're done!
That's it! Your Sears store is now connected to ShippingEasy!