It's easy to integrate your Stitch Labs account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Stitch Labs will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by adding your stores credentials. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Stitch Labs store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Stitch Labs. You will be immediately prompted for your Stitch Labs credentials after selecting Stitch Labs from the Platform menu. Go to the next section to learn how to locate your credentials.
Finish connecting store - log into Stitch Labs to find your credentials:
- When the Stitch Labs login screen appears, enter your Stitch Labs Username and Password.
- Click the Login button on the confirmation dialog and then you're done. You Stitch Labs store is now connected to ShippingEasy!