It's easy to integrate your Stitch Labs account with ShippingEasy!
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will see an Account Setup progress bar. Click the blue button to Connect store.
- This will navigate you to the INTEGRATION page. From the Platform drop down menu, select Stitch Labs.
- Complete your store integration by logging into your Stitch Labs account. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Stitch Lab store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- To integrate your Stitch Labs account with ShippingEasy, first navigate to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- On the STORES settings page, click on the blue + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select "Stitch Labs" from the dropdown Platform menu. Then, click the Save button.
- you will be immediately prompted for your Stitch Labs credentials after selecting Stitch Labs from the Platform menu. Go to the next section to learn how to locate your credentials.
Log into Stitch Labs
- When the Stitch Labs login screen appears, enter your Stitch Labs Username and Password.
- Click the Login button on the confirmation dialog and then you're done.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
1-855 | Email
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Customer Success team.
1-512 | Email | Chat