Whether you are brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it is easy to integrate PayPal with ShippingEasy. You can learn more about how PayPal works with ShippingEasy in our store guide. If you sell on other platforms, you can take a look at our integrations list for the steps to connect more stores.
When you are ready to connect your PayPal store, follow these steps.
New ShippingEasy account
If you are new to ShippingEasy, you can follow our step-by-step instructions for integrating your store into a new account.
How to connect your PayPal to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop-down menu, select Paypal. Complete your store integration by logging into PayPal and granting ShippingEasy access. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
- You will be immediately prompted for your PayPal credentials after selecting PayPal from the Platform menu. Click Log In.
- When the PayPal login screen appears, type in the email and password that you use for your PayPal account:
- On the permissions screen that displays, click the Grant Permission button.
- The next screen you will see is back in ShippingEasy where you can select options for your new PayPal store.
NOTE: You must set the Email field in the ShippingEasy store settings to the email address you use to login to your PayPal account.
Click the Save button and you're done!
PayPal is now integrated with ShippingEasy. Next, configure your Store Settings using our guide.