PayPal is a large online payment processor. You can use ShippingEasy's PayPal support to bring transactions in as orders from stores or web sites that are not directly supported by ShippingEasy. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your PayPal account with ShippingEasy!
Choose which section of this guide best describes where you are starting from.
If you are setting up a ShippingEasy account for the first time
- When setting up a new ShippingEasy account, you will be directed to start adding orders by integrating a store. To being the store integration process, click on the button to Import from Store.
- Next, you will fill in your stores credentials. Paypal will be populated in the Store Platform drop down.
- Complete your store integration by logging into PayPal and granting ShippingEasy access. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
If you are connecting your Paypal store to an existing ShippingEasy account
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select Paypal. Complete your store integration by logging into PayPal and granting ShippingEasy access. These steps are outlined in the third section of this article.
Once you are prompted for your Paypal:
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for you PayPal credentials after selecting PayPal from the Platform menu. Click Log In.
- When the PayPal login screen appears, type in the email and password that you use for your PayPal account:
- On the permissions screen that displays, click the Grant Permission button.
- The next screen you will see is back in ShippingEasy where you can select options for your new PayPal store.
NOTE: You must set the Email field in the ShippingEasy store settings to the email address you use to login to your PayPal account.
Click the Save button and you're done!
That's it! Your Paypal store is now connected to ShippingEasy! Learn more about using ShippingEasy with PayPal.