It's easy to integrate your PayPal account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for you PayPal credentials after selecting PayPal from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 4 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select PayPal from the platform drop down. Then just click the Save button.
- When the PayPal login screen appears, type in the email and password that you use for your PayPal account:
- On the permissions screen that displays, click the Grant Permission button.
- The next screen you will see is back in ShippingEasy where you can select options for your new PayPal store.
Please Note: You must set the Email field in the ShippingEasy store settings to the email address you use to login to your PayPal account:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.