It's easy to integrate your PayPal account with ShippingEasy!
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, you will be immediately prompted for you PayPal credentials after selecting PayPal from the Platform menu. Skip to Step 4 to learn how to locate your credentials.
- In the SETTINGS tab, click on the STORES & ORDERS section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- Select PayPal from the platform drop down. Then just click the Save button.
- When the PayPal login screen appears, type in the email and password that you use for your PayPal account:
- On the permissions screen that displays, click the Grant Permission button.
- The next screen you will see is back in ShippingEasy where you can select options for your new PayPal store.
NOTE: You must set the Email field in the ShippingEasy store settings to the email address you use to login to your PayPal account:
- Click the Save button and you're done!
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Customer Success team will be happy to assist.