Spark Pay® Online Store, formerly known as AmeriCommerce, is a leading eCommerce solution. Whether you're brand new to ShippingEasy or have an existing account, it's easy to integrate your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) with ShippingEasy!
Use this guide to connect your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce). Click here to add a Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) to your existing ShippingEasy account.
- When registering your ShippingEasy account, expand the Platform menu and select AmeriCommerce. You will be immediately prompted for your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) credentials.
- Click here to skip to the next step.
If you are connecting your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) to an existing ShippingEasy account:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab and click on the STORES & ORDERS page under the INTEGRATION section.
- Once there, click on the the + Add New button on the side of the screen.
- From the Platform drop down menu, select AmeriCommerce. You need two pieces of information from your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) - the Store Domain address of your store and your account's Access token.
- In the Store Domain field, type the URL to your store, without the https:// at the beginning.
- To get the Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) Access token, open another browser window and login to your Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) account.
- Click the Tools link in the lower-left corner.
- In the Tools menu, click the entry for Apps & Addons:
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and click the entry for API Apps & Integrations.
- Click the New button in the upper-right corner:
- Type in "ShippingEasy" for the App Name and enter "Shipping" for the App Description. Then click Next.
- Under the entry for "OAuth2 Flow", click Select:
- Click Finish in the upper right corner.
- If you only have one Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce) store, click here to skip to the next step.
However, if you have multiple Spark Pay® Online Stores (AmeriCommerce), you have two options at this point:
- Integrate each store with ShippingEasy individually. This will give you maximum control over your order management. Just use the steps to connect an existing store, using a unique URL for each store.
- Configure all your orders from all your Americommerce websites to come into ShippingEasy as a single store. If you prefer this option, follow these additional steps:
- On the row for ShippingEasy, click the icon for Edit - it has an arrow on it.
- Check the box for Tokens Access All Stores and then click Save.
View customer, user, or profile data
View and change order data
View catalog data
View and change configuration settings
Perform System Tasks
Stay logged in without expiration
If you have multiple Spark Pay® Online Stores (AmeriCommerce), and chose to integrate each individually, click here to return to the first step for integrating a store with an existing ShippingEasy account.
If you run into any problems, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- New accounts still in the registration process will see a link with our email address listed under the integration video.
- Paid subscribers, who have already set up their ShippingEasy account, will see links to email, call, or chat on the blue navigation menu in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our team will be happy to assist.
How to use ShippingEasy with Spark Pay® Online Store (AmeriCommerce)
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
I just signed up for ShippingEasy, now what do I do?
How to: Print a shipping label
How to: Set up your Packing Slips