ShippingEasy does not currently offer the option to print letter stamps. However, Windows users can print a sheet of postage stamps from DYMO Stamps Online via your Endicia First Class account.
At this time, Dymo Stamps Online does not support Mac. Please visit their website for alternative options.
To get started, you must log into DYMO Stamps.
- Go to DYMO Stamps Online.
- Log in with your Endicia First Class account number and pass phrase. Learn where to find your Endicia account information in ShippingEasy.
- Select Go.
NOTE: you may need to run Java to proceed on the page.
To print letter stamps from DYMO Stamps:
Once logged into DYMO Stamps Online, you will see a orange bar at the top of your browser. The first tab should be selected in gray: Postage Stamps.
On the Postage Stamps tab, you'll see several steps:
- Select the stamp type: Your choice will depend on what kind of printer you have.
- DYMO Stamps Roll: For DYMO LabelWriter printers
- Endicia Printable Postage Sheet: For most letter-size printers
- Package Type: Choose the kind of letter you're mailing, either Postcard or Letter Envelope. (Note, all the other postage options listed are available via ShippingEasy).
- Mail Class: Choose the value of your stamps and select Add to Cart to see the cost populate on the next step.
- Add postage if you need; but as soon as you're ready, you can hit the orange Print button to print the stamps sheet.
What is the cost of a postage stamp?
What is the cheapest shipping option?
What are the label sizes options for UPS and FedEx shipments?
What label sizes should I print with?
How to: Save my shipping labels settings