Shippers who regularly send out similar packages can take advantage of time-saving features like "Shipping Presets" on the SHIPPING PRESETS or READY TO SHIP page. A Shipping Preset is a saved configuration of package and service types. Once created, they can be applied to orders automatically via rules, or manually using instant rate.
For a quick video overview on shipping presets, check out this video here:
Step by Step Guide
- To create a shipping preset, head over to the Shipping Preset section by clicking settings at the top of the app and locating Shipping Presets in the top right.
- To create a new preset, click “New Preset” and Select Domestic or international.
- Presets contain 3 parts: Carrier, Carrier Service, and Packaging, chosen in that order.
- Selecting a carrier displays the selectable service options for that carrier. If you are missing a carrier, you can easily connect it from this page. Check out the carrier connection guide for help with that.
- The final step is to choose the packaging from the drop-down of carrier packaging, or your list of saved packaging. If you are missing a box, you can add it here. Check out the packaging setup guide for help.
Default Shipping Presets
ShippingEasy has 13 shipping presets already configured on all accounts created after January 8, 2019. These default shipping presets are for USPS domestic and international shipments and are all follows:
All USPS domestic services:
- First-Class Package (weight required)
- Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- Small Flat Rate Box
- Medium Flat Rate Box
- Regional Rate A Box
All USPS International services:
- International First Class Package (weight required)
- International Flat Rate Envelope
- International Large Envelope/Flat - Merchandise
- International Medium Flat Rate Box
- International Padded Flat Rate Envelope
- International Priority Mail Package (weight required)
- International Small Flat Rate Box