A CSV upload is when you upload an excel file, or a Comma Separated Value file, to our app.
CSV files can be used to add orders, customer contacts, or products to ShippingEasy. You might consider working with CSV files if you keep lots of information that pertains to your store, orders, or products in an excel file. In addition, most store platforms offer tools to export your data to CSV files.
- Upload items to my Product Catalog
- Export products from my store:
- Upload Customer contacts to Customer Marketing
- Export Contacts from your store
- Export Contacts from ShippingEasy
How to: Create a CSV file
Troubleshoot: Error uploading CSV file
How to: Check CSV uploads for duplicates and delete them
How to: Merge multiple columns of data in Excel without losing any data
How to: Remove the ' before the tracking number on my CSV download
Video: Manual Orders store settings