Packing slips are a great piece of documentation to use to help get your shipments into boxes as well as provide your customers with hard-copy details of their order. From the ORDERS page, there are three different options for printing packing slips: print packing slips without creating a shipment, while simultaneously creating shipments for orders that you have selected, and while simultaneously batching a set of orders.
- Navigate to the ORDERS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Check any of the orders for which you'd like to print packing slips.
- With your orders selected, you can now print the packing slips that you'd like.
There will be four options available:
- Print Packing Slips - The packing slips that you've selected to print will be moved to the READY TO PRINT page.
- Print Packing Slip and Create Shipment - This will print packing slips for the orders that you have selected and send the orders as individual shipments to the READY TO SHIP page and the packing slip to the READY TO PRINT page.
- Print Packing Slip and Group as Batch* - This will send the packing slips for the orders that you have selected to READY TO PRINT and then send the orders as a batch to the READY TO SHIP page. If you're unsure about batches or batch shipping, check out our batch shipping guide.
- Print Packing Slips-All Orders- This prints all available orders, allowing you to print up to 10,000 orders at a time.
- After you've selected your option, you'll be taken to the READY TO PRINT page to see your packing slips generating and where you can download and print your packing slips.
Additionally, you will see your shipments count increase above the SHIPMENTS tab as soon as you select one of the options that create a shipment.
And that's it!