Filtering your orders on the ORDERS page allows you to quickly view and group orders by a specific criteria. For example, you may wish to view and group all international orders or all orders going to a particular zone.
Once filtered, a number of bulk actions can be applied to your orders:
- Batch shipments
- Assign an order category
- Tag orders
- Print pick lists or packing slips
- Combine multiple orders
- Edit order weights
- Clear orders
To filter unshipped orders:
- Navigate to the ORDERS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Locate the left hand filter menu. There are 18 cells to help you filter and find specific orders such as store, destination and weight.
- These cells are drop-down menus that contain checkable boxes that will filter your orders for you.
For example, here we filter to only show orders that are still Awaiting Payment. All of the orders that are still Awaiting Payment will be shown in the stores order pane.
- The filter boxes 'stack' - meaning that if you have multiple boxes checked, then the only orders that meet all the requirements will show in the order pane. You can even check boxes from more than one cell!
How to: Clear the filter selections on the ORDERS page
How to: Filter pre-shipment orders for invalid addresses
How to: Find multiple orders to the same recipient
How to: View more of my orders on the ORDERS page
Overview: ORDERS page