Filtering your orders on the ORDERS page allows you to quickly view and group unshipped orders by specific criteria. For example, you may wish to view and group all international orders or all orders going to a particular zone.
Filters are saved per user login session. This means if multiple users log in from the same workstation, filters set by previous users will not apply.
Benefits of Filtering Orders
Once filtered, a number of bulk actions can be applied to your orders:
- Batch shipments
- Assign an order category
- Tag orders
- Print pick lists or packing slips
- Combine multiple orders
- Edit order weights
- Clear orders
Filtering Unshipped Orders
- Go to the ORDERS page from anywhere in the ShippingEasy app.
- Click on More Filters to see a list of different filters available to help you find and view orders based on certain attributes. Learn more about filter options on the ORDERS page.
- Select your Top 5 Filters by clicking on Arrange Filters.
- Check the boxes next to each filter option, then click Save.
These filters will display above your orders list for easy access.
- The filters are drop-down menus that often contain checkboxes that will filter your orders in real-time.
For example, here we filter to only show orders that have an International destination.
All of the orders with an International destination will be displayed in the orders table to the right.
- The filters also 'stack' - meaning that if you have multiple filter boxes checked, you see only orders that meet all the filter requirements will display in the order table.
Depending on the filter, you can often check multiple boxes within one filter menu.
Saving your filtered views can be a quick and easy way to filter shipments in the future. Learn more about Saved Views on the ORDERS page.