By default, ShippingEasy automatically syncs with most integrations. New orders are downloaded on a 1-4 hour basis, depending on the platform. Learn more. Sometimes, you may wish to manually refresh a store if a new order has come in since you signed into ShippingEasy.
There is also an option to disable the automatic order downloads. Learn more. If you have turned off this automatic download process, then you will need to manually refresh a store to download new orders.
To refresh your store and download new orders:
- Click the Sync option in the ORDERS page.
- Select a store to sync by clicking the sync arrows to the right of each store listing. Or sync all stores at once, by clicking the Sync All Stores option at the top of the menu.
- A blue message will automatically appear at the top of the ORDERS page, confirming a store sync is occurring.
Note: it can take up to 20 minutes to refresh your store and download all orders, depending on the amount of orders and network traffic.
- You can check the status of a store sync by refreshing the ORDERS page. Then click the Sync option again. Any stores still syncing will display grey spinning arrows.
- Refresh your browser during and after the store sync, to check for new orders from your integrated store(s) in the ORDERS page. Keep in mind, however, that only orders from the last 14 days will update into your store.
NOTE: Some platform integrations work on a reverse principle, where orders are pushed into ShippingEasy, rather than ShippingEasy pulling them in.
The following "push" platforms will not be listed under the Sync option:
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our team.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Support Team will be happy to assist.
- All accounts will see links for additional resources in the upper left corner in app:
New accounts trialing on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email or call our Sales Team.
Fully registered accounts on a paid plan (Basic and above) will see links to email, call, or chat our Support Team.
Accounts on the free Starter plan will see a quick link to our Support Center.
Related articles:Why did my automatic order download get turned off?
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
When did my orders last sync with ShippingEasy?
If I edit an order in my store, will the changes update in ShippingEasy?
How long does it take for my orders to download after I have added my store?