Although ShippingEasy is able to automatically sync orders and shipments, there are times when you may want to manually refresh your store and download new data.
- When automatic order downloads are enabled, new orders are downloaded on a 1-4 hour basis, depending on the platform. Learn more. Manually refreshing orders allows you to see new orders between these download intervals.
- Some merchants may prefer to disable automatic order downloads. Learn more. When this is configured, new orders are not downloaded automatically. Rather, new orders are only downloaded on demand.
- It is possible to download Amazon Fulfillment Network shipments. Merchants who sell between Seller Fulfilled and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) may wish to have these shipments pulled into ShippingEasy. Learn more. When enabled, FBA shipments will download once an hour. Manually refreshing shipments allows you to see new shipments between these download intervals.
To refresh your store and download new orders and shipments:
- Navigate to the ORDERS page.
- Click the Sync option.
- Choose to sync specific stores or all stores.
- Sync specific stores: click the sync arrows to the right of each store listing.
- Sync all stores at once: click the Sync All Stores option at the top of the dialog.
- A blue message will automatically appear at the top of the ORDERS page, confirming a store sync is occurring.
NOTE: it can take up to 20 minutes to refresh your store and download all orders and shipments, depending on the amount of records and network traffic.
- You can check the status of a store sync by refreshing the ORDERS page. Then click the Sync option again. Any stores still syncing will display grey spinning arrows.
- Refresh your browser during and after the store sync, to check for new orders from your integrated store(s) in the ORDERS page.
NOTE: Some platform integrations work on a reverse principle, where orders are pushed into ShippingEasy, rather than ShippingEasy pulling them in. Learn more.
If you have problems that require extra assistance, feel free to reach out to our Support Team.
- Paid subscribers (Basic and above plans) will see links to email, call, or chat in the upper left corner in app.
- Anyone can post questions in our Community forum and our Support Team will be happy to assist.
Related articles:Why did my automatic order download get turned off?
How often do you refresh/download orders from my store?
When did my orders last sync with ShippingEasy?
If I edit an order in my store, will the changes update in ShippingEasy?
How long does it take for my orders to download after I have added my store?