Creating a batch shipment allows you to apply a set of shipping preferences across all orders with a single selection. Instead of processing individual shipments and selecting a rate for each one, you can quickly process up to 200 shipments at once and apply the same carrier, service, and package.
Create a Batch
- Select one or more orders by checking the white box on the far left-hand side of the order screen then select the Group as Batch button at the top center of the ORDERS page.
- Your batch will be sent to and visible on the READY TO SHIP page.
- To process a selected batch, click on the item/batch name. Make your carrier selection for the batch and select
The individual "Ship To" address for each order will automatically populate on each shipping label based on details entered by the buyer in your store. Click on individual order listings in the "Pending Queue" to review the address details.
Batch Orders by Weight
ShippingEasy has quite a few options for batching orders based on a common factor within your shipments. Options to batch according to variables such as destination, quantity, or status quickly allows these orders to all be shipped via the same carrier, service, and package.
- Go to the ORDERS page.
- Click on "More Filters" in the filter toolbar above the orders.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the “Weight” filter, and select your filter option. All orders that meet this requirement will now show on the ORDERS page.
Save your filtered options for easy selection next time, with our Saved Views feature. Learn more about Saved Views.
- You can select the orders you want to batch by hand by selecting each order individually or you can select all orders on the page to be batched together. To do it individually, check the small box to the left of each order you want to include in the batch.
To batch all on the page, check off the small box located to the left of the column headers - when you click this, all orders on the page will be selected.
- Go above the order list and click the Group as Batch button. You will be notified once this is successful and the orders will be sent to the READY TO SHIP page.