A shipment consists of one or more orders and allows you to assign an individual service and rate for each order. You can create a shipment on the ORDERS page from orders the comes in from your connected store or by adding an order manually. Learn how to add a manual order.
This article describes how to create a single shipment. If you would like to create a shipment of more than one order AND assign the same service and rates, you can learn more about creating a batch shipment.
To create a single shipment:
- Go to the ORDERS page from the navigation bar.
- Click on the order number to expand the order slide out.
- Review the carrier service assigned. If you would like to change the carrier and service, you can select a different Shipping Preset from the "Shipping Selection" drop-down menu.
- Click the Update to save changes.
- Select the blue Buy Label to purchase your label.
- It is time to print your label!