You can take in a quick overview of your recent shipping history on the REPORTS dashboard - but sometimes you need to dig into the data a little deeper.
It's easy to create a custom report. Just start with one of our four default reports - Shipping Report, Order Reports, Product Sales Report or Custom Report - or build one from the ground up. Once you're done, download the report for analysis or record keeping.
To create a custom report:
- Click on the REPORTS tab from the navigation bar at the top of your screen. You’ll see graphs that represent how you ship out your packages.
- Select the Store and Report Date Range for which you’d like to generate the report.
- Expand the Custom Reports menu and select + Create Report.
- If you'd like to save the report, fill in the Report Name.
- A basic report will display below. Customize the data by clicking the Show / hide columns button. Check the metrics you would like to include in your report.
- If you want to save the report, click the blue Save New button.
- You have two options to download the report: now or on a recurring schedule. Make your selection by clicking the blue Export button.
- Select Now to immediately generate a CSV file with your data.
- Select Schedule to set up a recurring report. Learn more.
- View and edit your reports under the REPORTS page by expanding the Custom Reports menu and selecting the report name.
- View previous reports you have downloaded by expanding the REPORTS tab and selecting Exports.