Yes! Make the following changes before processing the label or packing slip for this order. Once the order has been processed, you'll want to revert to your previous settings.
- Go to SETTINGS > SHIP FROM ADDRESSES
- Click Add Address.
- Enter the other organization's address and Save Address.
- Go to SETTINGS > STORES & ORDERS.
- Click on Edit store settings under your store name.
NOTE: this will need to be edited for the specific store that will be handling this shipment.
- Under Shipping Address, select the organization's address.
- Find the field for Ship From Postal Code and enter the zip code for the post office where you will be dropping off your packages.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
- Once you have created the label/s and packing slip/s for this particular organization, don't forget to revert these changes.
If you skip step 6 and edit the "Ship From" address on the READY TO SHIP page, it will use the other organization's zip code to calculate the postage rate, which may produce an inaccurate quote and result in the package not being delivered.
Following the specific steps above will allow your zip code to be used for postage calculations, but the other organization's address to display on labels and packing slips.
These changes will not impact any shipment confirmation emails that you send. Learn more about confirmation emails.
Can I save a Ship From address that the USPS will not validate?
How does ShippingEasy validate addresses?
How to: Assign specific orders to specific Users
How to: Set different zip codes for my Return and Ship From Postal Code
What is the Inventory Management integration?