ShippingEasy provides a database to store all possible "Ship From" addresses and assign specific addresses to your stores. This opens a range of possibilities, including having multiple warehouses that manage products for specific stores.
The first step to updating the address assigned to your store is to update your STORE ADDRESSES.
- Go to SETTINGS >> STORE ADDRESSES.
- Next to the address that needs updating, click the pencil icon. Alternately, you can add a new address by selecting the + Add New button.
- Make the required edits and Save the address.
Once your address is current, it's time to assign it to your store.
- Go to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the store that needs to be updated and select the Edit store settings link.
- The Shipping Address field contains a list of all your Store Addresses. Select the one you just updated from the list.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Save your changes.
You're done! New orders from your store will default to the updated address.