ShippingEasy provides a database to store all possible "Ship From" addresses and assign specific addresses to your stores. This opens a range of possibilities, including having multiple warehouses that manage products for specific stores.
The first step to updating the address assigned to your store is to update your SHIP FROM ADDRESSES.
- Go to SETTINGS >> STORE ADDRESSES.
- Select the "Add Address" button.
- Make the required edits and Save the address.
Once your address is current, it's time to assign it to your store.
- Go to SETTINGS >> STORES & ORDERS.
- Locate the store that needs to be updated and select the Edit store settings link.
- The "Store Info" tab contains a list of all your Shipping Addresses. Select the one you just updated from the list.
- Save your changes.
You're done! New orders from your store will default to the updated address.