USPS SCAN forms are available for any ShippingEasy customers with Basic and above plans. If you have one or more shipments for the day, you can add them to a USPS SCAN form.
- Navigate to the USPS SCAN form page from either
the READY TO PRINT page:
the SHIPMENT HISTORY page:
- All of the shipments you have processed today will appear in the left hand table and are pre-checked, ready for you to create a SCAN form. Simply uncheck any items you do not want to appear on your SCAN form and then select the blue Create SCAN Form button.
NOTE: Only labels with a ship date on or after the day that you're creating the USPS SCAN form will be eligible to be included on a USPS SCAN form. This means that any labels with a ship date prior to SCAN form creation will not be eligible for inclusion on a SCAN form.
- Once created, your form will appear in the right hand "SCAN Form History" box for printing.
Clicking the Print or Reprint buttons will print the day's SCAN form as a PDF file, from your web browser.
- Below is an example of the printed SCAN form.
NOTE: 'Other' listed under Type of Mail, is for First Class Domestic, Media Mail, and Parcel Select shipments.
- Once a SCAN form has been created, it will appear in the "SCAN Form History" box for the next 10 days. If you want to review the shipments that were in the generated SCAN form, simply select the Tracking # for more details.
What is a USPS SCAN form?
What do I do with the SCAN form when the USPS representative picks up my packages?
Why don’t all of today’s shipments appear on my USPS Scan Form?
How do I filter my orders on a USPS SCAN Form?
How can I cancel a shipment that has been on a SCAN form?