If you would like to print a packing slip with your label, you can do so by choosing to either print the packing slip immediately after the label, or by using a combination label which includes the label and packing slip on one page.
To print packing slips with labels:
- From any page in your account, click on the SETTINGS tab and select LABELS from under "Label Sizes & Printing Options".
- From here, you'll see drop down menus for label sizes for both domestic and international shipments. Once you set the Default Label Output size to 4"x6", you'll see a number of options to choose from - including individual labels, multiple labels per page and combo slips that include packing slips and shipping labels on one page.
To print a packing slip with your label, either select the 4" x 6" Label (w/ Packing Slip), 4" x 6" Label (Half sheet w/ Packing Slip) or Combo Slip (Packing Slip + 4" x 6" label):
- When you made your selection, the box behind the picture will highlight to let you know you've made your selection and a box will appear letting you know your changes have been saved as the default label size.
- Once you've selected your option, select SAVE.
- Then, when you're on the READY TO PRINT page, when you select the PRINT icon, your packing slip will print with your label to the same printer.
If you have set up ConnectEasy, your label and packing slip will automatically print to the printer configured for the label type being printed.
Learn how to integrate ConnectEasy on a Mac or PC.